Note the following:
– DO NOT check out your extras order right away, but you are NOT eligible to CONSOLIDATE your order with jelly epoch.
– Hotswap plate is compatible only with hotswap pcb, and vice versa
– You may add your extras during group buy along with jelly epoch colorway of your choice during groupbuy.
– This is a good time to make an account in our webstore and save all the details needed for a faster check out experience
– You may add your desired extras early into your cart to save time on the pre-sale day for the Jelly Epoch 75
FAQ Jelly Epoch Extras:
What are the jelly epoch extras available?
– Hotswap PCB, Solder PCB, Hotswap Alu Plate, Solder Alu plate, Hotswap PC Plate, Solder PC Plate, PCB PE Foam, PCB PORON Foam, Case PORON Foam
What are my compatibility on pcbs for the jelly epoch 75?
Solder – ANSI, ISO
Hotswap – ANSI Only
difference between hotswap plate and solder plate?
if you have hotswap plate, you are locked into ANSI layout. Even if you purchase a solder PCB, you won’t be able to use ISO and tsangan or split b/s, but only stepped capslock and ANSI. Also, we will only provide standoffs (which is not a necessary accessory need to build the PCB, just a preference to negate the bounciness if you think it’s too much) to hotswap keyboards but not extra plates and pcbs. There won’t be holes on the solder plate so you won’t be able to use those standoffs. All in all, don’t mix-purchase solder and hotswap parts if you don’t understand the limits here.