GB START : JUNE 2, 2023
GB END : JUNE 15, 2023
ETA : Q3 2023
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN JRIS65 R2 AND R1?
- The JST cable has been extended for a better build experience
- Upgraded the material and finish of the screws
- Added a 1.6mm Non-Flex Cut Black core Hotswap PCB.
- Upgrade a piece of Poron Case Foam to Non-Flex Cut.
- The plates has been upgraded to better support ISO compatibility.
- Added the case colors options: Lilac, Orange, Silver, Maroon, Navy Blue, Dark Green, Titanium Grey, Orange&Black, Dark Green&Black.
- Added the PVD Mirror Weight colors options: Blue, Purple, Gradient. New limited edition: Red and Black.
- Typing angle: 6°
- Front height: 21.29mm
- PCB gaskets structure
- PCB with USB-C daughterboard
- Both PCB and plate adopt flex cut design
- PCB gasket jackets or socks
- Supports PCB stabilizers
WHAT YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE FOR JRIS65?
CASE COLORS OPTIONS:
- 2 limited edition case: Red, Black
- 7 E-coat case：E-white, Milky White, Pink, Lilac, Orange, E-White&Black, Orange&Black
- 10 Anodized Case: Black, Silver, Maroon, Navy Blue, Dark Green, Titanium Grey, Maroon&Black, Dark Green&Black, Navy Blue&Black, Titanium Grey&Black
- Anodized Alu Weight: Black, Silver, Gold
- PVD Mirror Stainless steel Weight: Gold, Silver, Black, Chroma, Blue, Purple, Gradient
- Wired Flex Cut Black core Hotswap PCB( 1.2mm, Multi Layout, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Non-Flex Cut Black core Hotswap PCB(1.6mm, Multi Layout, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Flex Cut Black core Solder PCB( 1.2mm, Multi Layout, support QMK and VIA )
- 5.2 Bluetooth Hotswap PCB,battery included ( 1.2mm, ANSI Layout, support LDN Software)
BT PCB is cooperating with Li Dana. LDN’s PCB is famous in China because his PCBs are stable and qualified and user friendly. It has its drive and software, which can edit the key mapping. Please check the software driver interface here.
- 8 devices can pair with it at the same time, and it is easy to switch the devices you want
- The power switch is on the PCB, easy to turn BT function on/off
- The fastest response time is only 1.25ms
The polling rate for the BT PCB is 1ms/1000hz
- The battery is 1000mA. The working time is from around 15 to 30 days, determined by work intensity.
Note: We highly recommend using a PC/ POM/FR4 plate for BT PCB because the Brass and ALU plate will have a little affection for connectivity.
- Brass (Add-on only)/Black core FR4 (Add-on only)
PLATELESS BUILD OPTION:
We highly suggest building plateless with 5mm extra plate foam and solder PCB. The 5mm extra plate foam will bring a softer typing feel, and the typing sound will be cleaner. Without the 5mm plate foam it will also work fine, the typing feel and sound are very different.
- 1x Full CNC Aluminum Case
- 1x Weight( Anodized Alu/ PVD Mirror)
- 1x PCB (Hotswap/ Soldered/ Bluetooth)
- 1x Plate (PC/ FR4/ Alu/POM)
- 1x Type-C Daughterboard
- 1x IXPE Foam
- 1x Poron Plate Foam
- 1x Flex Cut Poron Case Foam
- 1x Non-Flex Cut Poron Case Foam
- 1x Masking paper for PCB
- 1x JST Cable
- 10x gasket jackets
- 20x gasket socks
- 1 Set of PCB stabilizers O-ring
- 1 Set of Footpad
- 1x Silicone pad of battery compartment (We include this as default, so you don’t need to consider choosing which PCB to be the default.)
- 1x Battery（Only for the Bluetooth version）
Gift (will not send make-up or replacements)
- 1x USB-Type C keyboard cable
- 1x Carrying Case