- Kailh Hotswap (5-pin switch support)
- Encoder presoldered (20mm knob purchased separately here)
- OLED or LCD screen
- RGB underglow
- White LED per-key backlighting
- USB C
- ESD protection for voltage and data lines
- QMK/VIA support
- STM32F411 microcontroller
- microSD card slot
- CR2032/CR2025 coin cell battery holder for real-time clock
- Ambient temperature sensor
- 16MB on-board flash memory
Aluminum and Acrylic Mid Piece for EVO70 R2.
- The milky white mid piece acrylic is a 35% translucent diffuser and will permit RGB underglow lighting to shine through. This piece is laser cut, except for the USB slot which is machined
- Aluminum mid pieces are opaque with sandblast finish and will block visibility of any RGB underglow light.
Extra miscellaneous hardware components used to complete assembly of EVO70 R2. Includes screws, standoffs, rubber feet, bumpon feet, double-back foam tape, and hex keys (allen wrenches). Photo shows examples of these parts; the hardware bag will include a full set of hardware needed for assembly of both high profile and low profile kits. This includes foam tape needed to raise the height of the display to convert between low profile and high profile switch plates.
Note that the EVO70 R2 kit ships with all the hardware needed for the kit ordered; this item is completely optional and is not required to assemble your EVO70 R2.
It is recommended to purchase this item if you plan to convert between high and low profile kits, or if small parts are easily/often lost.
Extra black aluminum knob for EVO70 encoder (Note: EVO70 kits already include a knob, this is just for anyone what wants extras).
Made by Taiss, 20mm diameter by 17 mm tall, black with white line marking. Fits on a 6mm diameter (1/4″) D-shaft encoder.