GB START : August 23, 2022
GB END : September 12, 2022
ETA : Q1 2023
We are excited to bring you Ikki68 Aurora x Camping designed by Kingnestea.
Ikki68 Aurora x Camping Peak
Ikki68 Aurora x Camping Camp
Aurora x Camping Highlights:
- Variable gasket mount structure. Remove some or all of the gasket chips to change from firm to bouncy. Both Silicone and Poron gaskets are included to fine tune the experience even further!
- Default PCB (PCB05 Bodo) is a hot-swap PCB that supports multiple layouts with flex cut! This is a very unique feature that lets you use any or all of split L Shift, split R Shift, split Backspace, split spacebar, stepped Caps Lock and ISO Enter, anytime you want. No soldering necessary!
- The badges are hot-swappable, meaning you can change them without taking apart the case!
- Case material: Injection molded Polycarbonate.
- Default plate material: PC
- Weight (fully assembled, with optional weight): 1040g
- Weight (fully assembled, no optional weight): 720g
- Case finish: Opaque top and bottom case.
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Dimensions: 13.6″ x 4.4″
- Base height: 0.9″ tall without rubber feet
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora PC top case and bottom case
- 1x Multi-layout hot swap QMK PCB (Bodo)
- 1x Hotswap Name badge set
- 1x Default PC plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicon Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Black coiled USB cable
- 6x 2u + 1x 6.25u set of stabilizers.
- Extra screws, diodes, sockets, keyboard feet, hex screwdriver
- US: CannonKeys
- Canada: Mech.land
- Oceania:Daily Clack
- EU: Mykeyboard
- South Korea: Bravotec
- Singapore: iLumkb
- Philippines: Zion Studio
- Malaysia: Rebult
- Taiwan: Inpad
- Thailand: Gamingplanet
- Vietnam: Taobaosop
- Rest of the world: Wuque Studio
We’ll be producing a maximum of 1000 Aurora x Camping (both Peak and Camp)in total. Each vendor has a different limit as below. Some vendors may share their QTY with others several days before end of GB.
- Cannonkeys: 370
- Mech.land: 120
- Dailyclack: 50
- Mykeyboard.eu: 50
- Proto[Typist]: 40
- Brovotec: 50
- ilumbkb: 50
- Rebult: 50
- Zion Studios: 40
- Taobaosoup: 30
- Taiwan: 30
- Wuque Studio China: 60
- Wuque Studio International: 60
1. The Ikki68 Aurora is DIY, enthusiast product. It is not terribly complicated to assemble, but some basic tool skills such as managing torque with a screwdriver, and some basic keyboard building skills such as how to install stabilizers, hot-swap switches are required. You will not be required to solder anything.
2. Reading and following the build guide is essential, especially if it’s your first time building. Please make sure you are aware of this before building Aurora.
3. There will be a 4.4% restocking fee once the order canceled
4. Please refer to the color chip photos and video mention above before purchasing, joining the group buy means what you accept the colors.
5. While we try to minimize any problems, there are still chance that parting lines may exist on the cases, they are inevitable for injection molded products. They are uneasy to be noticed in normal typing but can be noticed when you inspect under certain angles and lighting conditions. Please refer to these product photos, they are within acceptable quality standards.